Leqqr provides an easy to use online service to order food online. To ensure that you have the full benefit of our service we acquire all users of our services agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Use of any product, software, service or web site (collectively referred to as the services) of Leqqr is subject to the terms of an agreement between you and Leqqr. Leqqr is the trades name of the private limited liability company under Dutch law, AppThis Group BV, whose statutory place of business is at Lochem, The Netherlands.
2. By using any service of Leqqr you agree to the terms and you understand and agree that Leqqr will consider your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards. You may not use the services of Leqqr if you do not accept the terms.
3. You may not use the services of Leqqr and may not accept the terms if you are not of legal age to form a legally binding contract with Leqqr and do not have the permission of your legal representative to use the services.
4. If Leqqr provides you with a translation of the English version of the terms, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English versions of the terms will govern your relationship with Leqqr. In case of any contradiction between the English version and the translation, the English version shall take precedence.
1. Leqqr provides you with the infrastructure and facilities to order food online. Leqqr has developed her products and services in order to provide the best possible results for its users.
2. The services of Leqqr are completely free from registration and charge for end users. Access to the ordering platform is available for registered users (restaurant owners) at a charge and enables them to see orders and statistics and edit products and menus.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the services which Leqqr provides may change from time to time or may stop (permanently or temporarily) at Leqqr`s sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Any user may stop using the services of Leqqr at any time without prior notification to Leqqr.
4. If Leqqr for any reason disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
1. In order to access certain services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the service, or as part of your continued use of the services. You agree that any registration information you give to Leqqr will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
2. You agree to use the services only for purposes that are permitted by the terms and by any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You further agree not to access any of the services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Leqqr and not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the services for any purpose.
3. If any password is provided to you in association with the services of Leqqr you agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality thereof. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Leqqr immediately.
4. You agree that users of the services of Leqqr are responsible for (and that Leqqr has no responsibility for) any actions, omissions, or other events, taking place during or in relation with any food ordered with aid from the services of Leqqr.
1. Leqqr takes your trust and privacy very seriously and therefore aims to process as little personal data as necessary.
2. For your convenience Leqqr may store the email address and name of the last logged in user locally.
3. Leqqr processes date solely for the purpose of operating the services. Leqqr does not sell or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties and will not, unless otherwise requested, send you any e- mails other then the e-mails concerning the ordering of your food.
4. Leqqr takes appropriate measures tot protect your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. Leqqr will under any circumstance respect the protection rules and privacy regulations of the United States and the EU.
1. Leqqr provides users with the facility to see photographs of food and restaurants. Leqqr does not claim any ownership of files published or transferred by any user. You remain fully and solely responsible for any published or transferred information, link or file.
2. Advertisements and photos are the intellectual property of their rights holders, such as the advertisers or third parties. You are not allowed to copy or reuse the advertisements without the permission of the rights holders. Leqqr is not responsible or liable for the content of advertisements, links or other content, products or services provided by third parties.
3. You are not allowed to use the services of Leqqr to infringe on any rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights. You shall not publish or refer to any file that is in any way in violation of any applicable law or regulation. It is not allowed to publish or refer to any file that features child pornography, that promotes racism, violence or hatred or that is in any way false or misleading.
4. Leqqr reserves the right to investigate and remove, without warning, any files or links inconsistent with this article, and to remove you from accessing the website or services of Leqqr, at its sole discretion.
1. Leqqr will send you notifications concerning the food ordering and user accounts. These notifications will be sent when food is ordered or a user account is created or altered.
1. Leqqr provides users and restaurant owners with the facility to pay by direct debit, Ideal or credit card. You will not provide Leqqr with any false information concerning your payment, banking account or credit card. You will not use the account of any third party that has not given explicit permission for any payment to Leqqr.
2. By choosing payment through direct debit, you authorize Leqqr to instruct your bank or accountholder to debit your account for the agreed payment. Leqqr will inform you beforehand of the amount and time of the debit.
1. If you are a registered customer and want to terminate your legal agreement with Leqqr, you may do so by notifying Leqqr at any time by clicking the [terminate account] button on the account settings screen in Leqqr.
2. Leqqr may at any time terminate its legal agreement with you if you have breached any provision of the terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the terms, if Leqqr is required to do so by law, or if the provision of the services to you by Leqqr is (in her opinion) no longer commercially viable.
3. The provisions of article 7 shall continue to apply after termination of the contractual relationship with Leqqr.
1. Leqqr endeavors to provide you with the best service to order food available. To ensure that the services of Leqqr are up to your standards, Leqqr constantly aims to improve and innovate the products and services provided to you. Leqqr however can not warrant that the use of the services will meet your requirements at all time and will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from error, as the actual provision of the services is partly dependent upon services provided by others than Leqqr, such as your internet provider. Furthermore any food order as a result of your use of the service cannot be warranted by Leqqr to be accurate, reliable or successful. Finally, Leqqr can never be held accountable for the quality of the food, its delivery, the payment process or any other service provided by a customer or partner of Leqqr.
2. Subject to the provision above you expressly understand and agree that Leqqr shall not be liable to you for any damages which may be incurred by you caused during or in connection with the food ordering using the services of Leqqr. You will indemnify Leqqr from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the service or your violation of these terms.
1. Leqqr may make changes to the terms of services from time to time. When these changes are made, Leqqr will make a new copy of the terms to you from within, or through, the affected services.
2. You understand and agree that if you use the services after the date on which the terms have changed, Leqqr will treat your use as acceptance of the updated terms.
1. These rights and obligations arising out of or in connection to these terms shall be construed, governed, interpreted and enforced according to the laws of the Netherlands.
2. Any dispute in respect to any subject matter relating to the services of Leqqr will be under jurisdiction of the courts located in the statutory place of business of Leqqr in the Netherlands. You waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in the courts of the Netherlands.Terug naar Leqqr